You are here: Home > Course
The International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) is the world's original and largest International Body for auditors of management systems.
When you are choosing an IRCA certified Course and Training Organization you can be certain that; your knowledge and skills are developed through an interactive and practical approach to tasks and audit activities. Courses are delivered by tutors who are experts in management systems in auditing and experienced in training. Students are formally assessed and examined during training.
• Understand the new structure of ISO 9001:2008
• Understand the new requirement of ISO 9001:2008 and acquire skills in implementing it
• Define scope and field of application of the standard
• Understand the responsibilities of Auditors / Lead Auditors
• Acquire skills in conducting the systematic & effective approach to carry out Quality Audit
• Understand the requirement for Assessment (1st / 2nd / 3rd party audit)
• Understand the 8 Management Principles
• Understand the preparation of the QMS Documentation to the Process Approach
• Understand the certification, registration and accreditation program
for any enquiries please contact:
1. NAME: HARENAWATI HARON
2. NAME: SURINDER KAUR
Target Participant: Qualified Internal Quaity Auditors & Nominated Employee
Duration: 5 Days
Module was developed according to International Organization for Standardization ISO 50001, Energy Management Standard (EnMS). Module was designed in such a way provides a method for integrating Energy Efficiency into existing building management systems for continual improvement.
Participant will gain better understanding on energy sources, supply and demand trends, policies, regulatory structure and energy efficiency potentials in Malaysia others than core of courses which is energy management in building.
Energy Efficiency Management of Air-Conditioning and Mechanical Ventilation (ACMV) System training will give technical exposure specifically for the efficient management of ACMV system to reduce the operation cost and energy consumption of buildings.
Participants will enhance their knowledge in ACMV System operation as other training in local market, but this training have added value in term of efficient management of the system as a measure to monitor energy consumption of their building.
The training will provide energy efficient management tips or measures for each equipment in ACMV system in providing sustainable system operation throughout the life time of the building.