You are here: Home > Course
5 days (class) + 1 day (Exam)
The CompTIA Network+® (2009 Objectives) course builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer operating systems and networks to present fundamental skills and concepts that you will use on the job in any type of networking career. If you are pursuing a CompTIA technical certification path, the CompTIA A+ certification is an excellent first step to take before preparing for the CompTIA Network+ certification.
Participants will identify and describe all the major networking technologies, systems, skills, and tools in use in modern PC-based computer networks, and learn information and skills that will be helpful as you prepare for the CompTIA Network+ certification examination, 2009 objectives.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
· identify the basic components of network theory.
· identify the major network communications methods.
· identify network data delivery methods.
· list and describe network media and hardware components.
· identify the major types of network implementations.
· identify the components of a TCP/IP network implementation.
· identify the major services deployed on TCP/IP networks.
· identify the components of a LAN implementation.
· identify the components of a WAN implementation.
· identify major issues and technologies in network security.
· identify the components of a remote network implementation.
· identify major issues and technologies in disaster recovery.
· identify major data storage technologies and implementations.
· identify the primary network operating systems.
· explore tools, methods, and techniques used in managing a network.
· describe how to troubleshoot network issues.
Methodology: presentation, practical hands-on
Target Participant: Executive IT and IT Technicians
Duration: 5 days (class) + 1 day (Exam)
Language: English, Malay
The Comptia A+® can will install, upgrade, repair, configure, optimize, troubleshoot, and perform preventative maintenance on basic personal computer hardware and operating systems.
Upon successful completion of this course, participant will be able to:
Target Participant: Open to All