You are here: Home > Course
Target Participant: E11/12/13 (TNBD Only)
Target Participant: TNBD Only
This course covers working environment & personal safety, mobile generators and diesel engine functions and operation. It include preparation and pre-start check of genset, termination, checking before start up, start up mobile genset & give supply, testing, checking during operation, shut down mobile genset, checking after shut down and disconnect termination.
The goal of the course is to familiarize mobile genset operation personal of the responsibilities and working environment of inspection, monitoring, operation of the genset as well as to do termination and giving supply to the consumer within the time frame in correct and safe manner.
The trainers will guide and facilitate the participants. The training format is theoretical class and practical training.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Describe the safety of the work environment & personal
• Describe the diesel engine main components and functions
• Describe the generator main components and functions
• Describe mechanical and electrical low voltage protection
• Able to do inspection / monitoring / operation in correct and safe manner
• Able to run genset and monitor the operating parameters