You are here: Home > Course
Target Participant: Open to All
• Persediaan sebelum pemeriksaan PUSPAKOM
a. Kerangka – Chassis
b. Sistem enjin petrol dan diesel
c. Sistem penyejukan
d. Sistem pelinciran
e. Sistem elektrik dan elektronik
f. Sistem bateri dan cas
g. Differential unit
h. Steering geometry
i. Sistem brek
• Lawatan tapak dan penerangan oleh pihak PUSPAKOM
• Safety briefing
• Prosidur dan dokumentasi pemeriksaan PUSPAKOM
• Lawatan tapak
The training session is designed to explain the supply Chain Management cycle. By analyzing the 5 rights of purchasing, the consideration must be defined for the right quality, the right quantity, delivered to the right place, delivered at the right time and at the right price.
When it comes to the specification statements, the elements must be included inside the specification requirements may relate to the product reliability, control of quality checking for compliance with specification, packing and protection and information from supplier to the user.
The modes of procurements are also considered in the training whereby the 7 modes of procurement are defined to include Open Tenders/ Quotations, Selective Tendering, restricted tendering procurement by negotiations, pre-qualification, procurement using schedules rates and E-Procurement.
The training format is theory and practical, where the participants will be actively involved in the class activities. Participant will be taken through the vast experience of training by the trainers. The emphasis is on participants continuing participation in ensuring the ultimate success of the workshop.
At the end of this session candidates will be able to:
• Identify and explain what the Supply Chain Management process is.
• Identify the five rights of purchasing.
• Identify what is meant by right quality, right quantity, delivered at the right place, delivered at the right time and at the right price.
• Identify and able to differentiate Inco term 2010 and 2000.
• Identify the objectives of TNB PPP and mode of procurement.
• Identify and explain the purchasing cycle.
for any enquiries please contact:
1. NAME: SAMIHAH JAAFAR
2. NAME: FAZDLIY RIZAL NAZIR
Target Participant: Procurement Practitioner
Duration: 2 Days