You are here: Home > Course
Stress affects individuals from all walks of life, but has even greater effects within high-density populations like Singapore. Although some types of stress are actually motivating, too much stress can critically affect your physical, emotional and mental well-being.
This two day course will teach you how to identify the causes of stress, the symptoms of stress, how to manage stressful situations, how to maximize positive stress, how to apply routines to your life and practice relaxation techniques when feeling stress and much more.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Describe the concept of stress and the sources of stress
• Manage stress through lifestyle management
• Identify the impact of stress on work life and family
• Learn the various methods to achieve work life balance
for any enquiries please contact:
1. NAME: SURINDER KAUR A/P KULDIP SINGH
2. NAME: SITI AISHAH ABDULLAH
Target Participant: TNB Non-Executives
Duration: 2 Days
Target Participant: Open To All
Target Participant: PK09