You are here: Home > Course
Target Participant: Open (Exec)
Target Participant: Open to All
This is a three-day program which will impart to participants the basic knowledge as well as skills of rendering First Aid and CPR to enable them to deal with common injuries at the workplace and life-saving skills of CPR.
The training format is theory and practical, where the participants will be actively involved in the class activities. Hence, it will increase their confidence level.
“Learning by doing” is a basic principle adopted in this training. Participant will be involved in practical sessions on how to do first aid and CPR . Participant will be taken through the vast experience of training by the trainers. The emphasis is on participants continuing participation in ensuring the ultimate success of the workshop.
After attending this course and participant will be able to:
1. Identify first aid equipment and their usage
2. State the safety and preventions according to location
3. Do types of dressing according wound and bleeding
4. Manage of electrical shock
5. Do splints and splinting techniques for musculoskeletal injuries
6. Do Immobilizing on the head and spine
7. Do burns dressing for burns injuries
8. Do CPR techniques
9. Do lifting and dragging techniques (basic stretcher techniques)
for any enquiries please contact:
1. NAME: JIMMY FAM DENG FONG
Target Participant: Technicians, Engineers
Duration: 3 Days