You are here: Home > Course
The module is designed to enhance participant’s understanding the importance of communication in resolving conflicts. There are many conflict resolutions available depending on how different personalities we are dealing with without ignoring the emotions perspective.
The training format is theory and practical, where the participants will be actively involved in the class activities.
“Learning by participating” is a basic principle adopted in this training. Participant will be taken through the vast experience of training by the trainers. The emphasis is on participants continuing participation in ensuring the ultimate success of the module.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able:
• To define conflict
• To understand the importance of communication in conflicting situation
• To understand mechanism of conflict resolutions in different situations
• To understand EQ and how to deal with emotions
• To understand different personalities and avoid clash of personalities
• To understand how different organizations deals with conflicts at workplace
• To manage stress to avoid workplace conflicts
This courses to learn how to generate the Financial Accounting Reports. There are few Accounting Reports to be explored in this course. eg: Cost Center Reports, Internal Order Reports, Fund Management Reports (Budgeting Reports), Account Payable Reports, Account Receivable Reports and lastly Asset Accounting Reports. Participants can be able to Identify Basic Component of SAP navigate and transactions. This training also help to understand key concepts in Financial Management involved in their daily transactions. The participants will also leasrn theimportant key reports in generating the Financial Reports.
The course is designed to increase participant’s knowledge in: