You are here: Home > Course
This course is designed to improve participant’s know how to observe best operation practices for effective operation. The trainers will guide and facilitate the participants through examples of some operations common problems.
Participants shall be introduced to diesel engine and gas turbine in a typical power plant along with their respective auxiliaries and working principles. The trainer will guide participants on some of the common problems in the operation of both units and trouble-shooting will be also discussed.
• Explain the best operation practices in Diesel & Gas Turbine Auxiliaries.
• List down the common problems encountered during operation of both the plant’s auxiliaries.
• Explain the steps taken for basic troubleshooting on the problems encountered.
• Make a chart on Common problems – Causes – Action taken.
for any enquiries please contact:
1. NAME: IR. YEOH CHIEN WERN
2. NAME MOHD KHAIRUL FIKRI BIN MOHD SALLEH
In ensuring this course to be run effectively, it is recommended that the participants are from the same shift group which comprises Shift Charge Engineer, Supervisors, Operation Technicians including Control & Instrumentation (C&I) Technicians on shift.
This course will allow participants to gain knowledge in factors affecting power plant performance including combustion air, fuel, start up and shut down.
The course is designed to occupied participant’s knowledge of: