You are here: Home > Course
This two-day course will briefly emphasize applications and sensors for the Geotechnical and Structural monitoring market. There will be a different sensor types for measuring the various physical phenomena critical to these markets.
This course will provide practicing engineers / technicians a good insight into the importance of Slope Real Time Monitoring and Early Warning System. Participants will also learn Methods of Kinematic and Stability Analysis and also Methods of Rainfall Analysis.
After attending this training program, participants will be able to:
• Define Geotechnical Instrumentation – Sensors & Concept
• Determine Slope Real Time Monitoring and Early Warning System
• Analyse using method of kinematic and stability analysis and also method of rainfall
for any enquiries please contact:
1. NAME: AHMAD MAHMOOD
2. NAME: MOHD SALIM NGADINO
Target Participant: Civil Engineers & Civil Technicals
Duration: 2 Days
This training is designed to improve the participant’s skill and competency to carry out the wiring, installation and testing of the OPC and LPC meter. Thus, it involve both theory and practical.
At the beginning of this training, the participants will be exposed to the theoretical part of the meter. After that, they will do the practical part in the metering lab. By doing this approach, it will increase their understanding, confidence level and competency of metering system in TNB network.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
· Explain the Energy concept and the calculation of reactive, power factor and maximum demand.
· Conduct irregularities inspection to existing metering installation.
· Identify the Irregularities using meter features
· Conduct hands on checking using Portable test set
· List all the post-inspection actions for irregularities
Target Participant: OM/SEAL
Language: English, Malay