You are here: Home > Course
The course is designed to provide participants with the basic knowledge of risk management to allow participants to be able to assess and manage risks at the workplace.
Protection for Non Protection course is mainly for those who are not protection background.
In this training program, participants will be exposed on principles of protection in power system, fault clearing system and its component, protection schemes, protection and control drawings, capacitor/reactor, under frequency & load shedding.
After attending this course the participants shall be able to:
1. Explain the importance of protection in power system
2. Describe the principles of protection system
3. Identify various protection schemes for power system
4. State the components of power system
5. Analyse the future protection system
for any enquiries please contact:
1. NAME: AZIZUDDIN ZAKARIA
2. NAME: ZALINA SAMSUDIN
Target Participant: Lines TT05