You are here: Home > Course
In this training program, participants will be exposed on principles of protection in power system, the operation of OCEF, CT/VT, transformer protection, communication system, SAS and RTU. Hands On also will be given on secondary injection test for the OCEF relay, pilot wire Solkor RF and current transformer.
After attending this course the participants shall be able to:
1. Explain the importance of protection in power system
2. Describe the principles of protection system
3. Explain the principle of Instrument Transformer (CT/VT)
4. Explain the principle of Overcurrent & Earth Fault relay (OCEF)
5. Explain the principle of pilot wire & transformer protection
6. Explain the principle of communication, substation automation system (SAS) and remote terminal unit
7. Handling secondary injection test
for any enquiries please contact:
1. NAME: AZIZUDDIN ZAKARIA
2. NAME: ZALINA SAMSUDIN
This course covers mainly on the common issues in various type of power quality:
· Voltage Sag & Swell
· Harmonic Distortion
· Transient, Notches & Flickers
Most of the class activities involve application using computer software and demonstration
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
· Explain basic definition of power quality correctly.
· Identify common types of power quality event without errors.
Apply the fundamental knowledge to initiate action plans to solve customers’ complaints related to power quality
Target Participant: All (Distribution technical staff)
Language: English, Malay
This course covers applications associated with four (4) main types of Non Destructive Testing and offers a high practical content and relevant theoretical background to enable course participants to achieve the understanding of NDT.
The training format is theory and practical, where the participants will be actively involved in the class and practical activities. Hence, it will increase their confidence level.
“Learning by doing” is a basic principle adopted in this training. Participant will be taken through the vast experience of training by the trainers. The emphasis is on participants continuing participation in ensuring the ultimate success of the Course.
After attending this program, participants will be able to: