You are here: Home > Course
The 21st century is a ‘time and space’ where businesses are being tested every moment on their ability to move forward and survive ‘another’ day. Economic and political uncertainties plus the increasing inter-dependency among nations and economic blocks is pushing many organisations to the limit. Every business is globalised, even how little they are. Businesses, at one time thought to be ‘rock solid’ are disappearing overnight. Businesses thought to never be a ‘competitor’ or pose a threat are dominating the giants. New business models are mushrooming every day and making many existing ones ‘obsolete’ at an instant.
The challenges businesses are facing in this 21st century are beyond comprehension of many existing business models used by many organisations. In fact, those existing models are by themselves the ‘cause’ of many organisational failures.
So, how can organisations sail through the 21st century with certainty? The answer lies in the ‘capability’ of the leaders leading the organisation. At this point many will point fingers at the top management especially the CEO. But, the reality is that everyone in an organisation in a leadership role has a role to play. Every single leader has to be the ‘mini-CEO’ who drives the organisational decision making process towards a single goal.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be:
• Gain insight on their existing strengths and weaknesses as a leader
• Lead 21st century individuals and teams to become an effective champion of innovation
• Prevent being derailed as an effective and relevant leader of 21st century
• Lead and create a spontaneous, reactive, proactive, diverse and focused performance orientated work culture
• Apply practical leadership tools that demonstrates maturity and ‘real-time’ leadership behaviours
• Perceive what's going on around them effectively and move things forward consistently
Duration: 2 Days
Target Participant: OPEN
Target Participant: PK08