You are here: Home > Course
The course is designed to be useful for Young Executive Development Program / Young Executive Transition Program in term on developing leaders in the organization. Current leaders and the leaders to be need to be equipped not only with the leadership knowledge, tools and techniques but also need to be given opportunities to apply and practice what they learn in order to transform their leadership competencies. This course also focused on spiritual perspective use the part of the wisdom principal with the best approach and metholodogy to build up the character of young leaders in TNB facing the future world.
In the end of this program, the participants can and able to:
1. Remember and practice 7 the best practices of vibrant workforce.
2. Have the skill to manage the best state or emotions at the workplace.
3. Know how to prevent negatives element affected to the mind and state.
4. Know the relationship between epistemology and linguistic in the character building.
5. Have the holistic world view to give the right direction of life and the meaning of work.
6. Get the experience of pride, trust, appreciate and ownership with the task.
7. Get fresh spiritual experience affected to the workplace.
8. Strengthen esprit de corps, relationship and respects among the participants.
9. Make a ’time line’ and ’the mind picture’ for the individual future performance.
for any enquiries please contact:
1. NAME: SAMIHAH JAAFAR
2. NAME: SITI MAHFUDZA ABD KARIM
Target Participant: Executive (YEDP & YETP)
Duration: 2 Days
It costs you five times as much to win a new customer than to keep a current one. But, customers are not loyal by nature and research shows that emotion influences purchase decision six times more than rationale. Connecting to your customers on an emotional level is the key to establishing a lasting relationship with your brand. You must go beyond simply delivering your product, and develop strong bonds with your customers. It is essential that you provide a unique customer experience by proactively anticipating your customers’ needs and expectations and exceeding them, every time.
Service excellence is an attitude engrained in every department and it begins and ends with your people, from cashier to CEO. It requires more than a streamlined customer service department or a slogan on the lunch room wall. Excellence is a consistent, premium service at every level. The following list are top tips that will help you to focus on the most important elements of customer service excellence.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
Target Participant: E16-E17