You are here: Home > Course
<div justify;"="">The course is designed to improve participant’s skill, knowledge and attitude to carry out task in managing account receivables. The trainers will guide and facilitate the participants, so that they can to improve their ability in supervise customers’ accounts to prevent it from becoming bad debt.
The training format is theory and practical, where the participants will be actively involved in the class activities. Hence, it will increase their confidence level.
“Learning by doing” is a basic principle adopted in this training. Participant will be taken through the vast experience of training by the trainers. The emphasis is on participants continuing participation in ensuring the ultimate success of the workshop.
<div justify;"="">Upon completion of this course, participants will be to:
• Be able to supervise / monitor accounts of customers, to prevent them from becoming bad
• Be able to follow up on and recover problem accounts more systematically
any enquiries please contact:
1. NAME: SAMIHAH JAAFAR
2. NAME: NOR FAIZURA IZMA OMAR
Target Participant: Finance Executive (E07-E13) & Accountant
Duration: 2 Days
Target Participant: E14-E15
Upon completion of this course, participants will learn the following:
• Sukuk and its latest development, locally and internationally
• The Syariah concepts underlying Islamic Financing and Sukuk
• The cost and process of issuing Sukuk
• The Sukuk legal documents and its Syariah aspects
• The Securities Commission’s guidelines on Sukuk and current ownership issues in Sukuk defaults
• Sukuk and Islamic Accounting and its current issues