You are here: Home > Course
The course is designed to increase participant’s competency in processing Training Management related activities using EHRMS system. The trainers will guide and facilitate the participants, so that they can use create, copy and change functions for update transactions and able to generate reports for management administration accordingly.
The training format is theory and hands-on practical, where the participants will be actively involved in the class activities. Hence, it will increase their confidence level.
At the end of the course, the participant will be able to:
<div justify;"="">The course is designed to offer participants an integrated overview of money market and treasury functions within a corporation. By having the operation background, the trainers will guide and facilitate the participants thru out the program.
The training format is theory and practical, where the participants will be actively involved in the class activities. Hence, it will increase their confidence level.
“Learning by doing” is a basic principle adopted in this training. Participant will be taken through the vast experience of training by the trainers. The emphasis is on participants continuing participation in ensuring the ultimate success of the workshop.
<p justify;"="">Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Explain treasury functions cash flow management
• Recommend financial risk management solutions
• Design financial instruments that optimizes value based on current macroeconomic outlook
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Understand the dynamics of Treasury markets.
• Identify various type of Treasury products and how they are issued, priced and traded
• Understand the factors that triggers price movements
• Understand the rationale behind the application of such instruments in today's global markets
• Perform basic and complex calculations relating to interest rate and foreign currency products
• Construct simple interest rate and foreign currency strategies
• Manage governance issues relating to interest rate and foreign currency products