You are here: Home > Course
This Integrated Change Management course combines both the topics of Change Management, the “human” perspective, as well as Change Control Management, the “integrated” approach in project management perspective.
Upon completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
• Understanding the importance of Integrated Change Control in a project environment.
• Controlling changes and managing risks in project environment.
• Dealing with the “human” aspects in any uncertain situation such as in a project environment.
for any enquiries please contact:
1. NAME: SAMIHAH JAAFAR
2. NAME: FAZDLIY RIZAL NAZIR
<span id="cke_bm_156C" none;"=""> 1. Project Management Processes
2. Resource Planning & Estimating
3. Cost Estimating & Budgeting
4. Project Progress Tracking & Performance Reporting