You are here: Home > Course
The course is designed to increase participant’s competency in processing organizational management related activities using EHRMS system. The trainers will guide and facilitate the participants, so that they can use create, copy and change functions for update transactions and able to generate reports for management administration accordingly.
The training format is theory and hands-on practical, where the participants will be actively involved in the class activities. Hence, it will increase their confidence level.
At the end of the course, the participant will be able to:
The training session is designed to explain the supply Chain Management cycle. By analyzing the 5 rights of purchasing, the consideration must be defined for the right quality, the right quantity, delivered to the right place, delivered at the right time and at the right price.
When it comes to the specification statements, the elements must be included inside the specification requirements may relate to the product reliability, control of quality checking for compliance with specification, packing and protection and information from supplier to the user.
The modes of procurements are also considered in the training whereby the 7 modes of procurement are defined to include Open Tenders/ Quotations, Selective Tendering, restricted tendering procurement by negotiations, pre-qualification, procurement using schedules rates and E-Procurement.
The training format is theory and practical, where the participants will be actively involved in the class activities. Participant will be taken through the vast experience of training by the trainers. The emphasis is on participants continuing participation in ensuring the ultimate success of the workshop.
At the end of this session candidates will be able to:
• Identify and explain what the Supply Chain Management process is.
• Identify the five rights of purchasing.
• Identify what is meant by right quality, right quantity, delivered at the right place, delivered at the right time and at the right price.
• Identify and able to differentiate Inco term 2010 and 2000.
• Identify the objectives of TNB PPP and mode of procurement.
• Identify and explain the purchasing cycle.
for any enquiries please contact:
1. NAME: SAMIHAH JAAFAR
2. NAME: FAZDLIY RIZAL NAZIR
Target Participant: Procurement Practitioner
Duration: 2 Days
The course is designed to improve participant’s knowledge about pump technology and maintenance work related to pumps. The trainers will guide and facilitate the participants through examples and demonstration on real pumps at ILSAS workshop.
Participants shall be introduced to various types of pump in a typical power plant along with their respective major components and working principles. Common periodic maintenance is covered along with details on how to determine the size and cutting of packing. Some basic trouble-shooting will also be discussed.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be to:
• Identify and state different types of pumps
• Explain and interpret important of hydraulic characteristics of pumps
• Perform repacking of pump stuffing box
• Perform routine and overhaul maintenance on centrifugal pumps
• Trouble shoots pump problems
Target Participant: Mechanical TNBG Technician TT09-TT12
Duration: 4 Days
Language: English, Malay