You are here: Home > Course
This course is suitable for those who wish to improve the skill, knowledge and the ability to operate in low voltage system and high voltage up to 11kV system.
The participants will able to write a proper switching procedure, and do an operation on 11kV system safely. They will be taught how to use all Low Voltage (LV) and High Voltage (HV) instrument correctly and also able to operate all HV apparatus accordingly.
All participants will be taught in theory followed by demonstration and finally hands on (practical) methods.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be:
· Able to comply and adhere Safety Rules on electrical safety in carrying out work associated with H.V System operation.
· Able to fill up the Authorization and Permit To Work (PTW) forms correctly.
· Able to physically identify the LV Instruments for various testing without mistakes and use the LV Instruments correctly.
· Able to physically identify the HV Instrument without mistakes and use the phasing equipment correctly.
· Able to carry out the operation procedures on 11kV live system correctly.
Target Participant: • Electrical Engineer • Electrical Technician • Electrical Chargeman • Or who involve 11kV electrical switching.
Language: English, Malay
All high voltages and low voltages electrical equipment including the buildings and compounds in a main intake Substation need to be maintained in order to ensure that equipment are always in good conditions and able to operate at all the times as required.
Maintenance can be divided into three categories, there are the primary equipment maintenance, Secondary equipment maintenance and Building and compound maintenance.
The function, need and necessity of maintenance on the primary equipment is included in the course.
This course covered the arrangement switchyards, substations layout and structure grounding in the PMU. Moreover, the numbering system of primary equipment, color coding and normal switching sequence also included
Electrical safety rule for personnel safety while working in the high voltage zone will be discussed.
A written test will be held at the end of the course for evaluation.
The course focuses on the substations primary equipment and answers some fundamental design question relevant to achieving the desire performance, reliability, quality and economics. It is intended to lead the participants to a practical understanding of substation design. The course has numerous worked examples that will further enhance the participant’s know-how of switchyard design. The highlight of the course is a break-u group exercise in designing a switchyard from scratch and in presenting and explaining the solution.
After attending this training program, participants will be able to:
• Explain and apply important factors in the selection of busbar configurations, layout of primary equipment, impact of transformer on the design, circuit breaking and puffer technology, lightning shielding, insulation coordination principles and earthing.
for any enquiries please contact:
1. NAME: AHMAD MAHMOOD
2. NAME: MOHD SALIM NGADINO